How Many Touchpoints Does Your Jewelry Business Have?
Every time a potential customer connects with your retail jewelry business, that’s a touchpoint. With all the technology at our disposal today, potential customers are able to touch your business in multiple ways before they ever commit to a transaction. Once an order is placed, there are multiple touchpoints again.
Touchpoints That Connect
Like the many thin fibers that form a strong cable, seemingly small ways that people interact with your jewelry business form a strong connection and increase loyalty. These touchpoints are online and they also can be in the store to be accessed with or without staff. Some examples are:
- Seeing items you offer on social media, like Pinterest or Instagram
- Social media presence with quick response to questions
- Searching for a product and having your business appear high on the page
- Coupons that can be used with a smartphone app
- In-store tools like price-checkers and interactive catalogs
- Product information online for research
- Helpful information on your site about jewelry care, selections, etc.
- Real-time inventory status and pricing
- Pick-up options at preferred location or home delivery
- Website design that shows all services offered
- Online access to custom order status
Every time a person encounters one of these touchpoints or any other, they are interacting with your business. Each small encounter adds up to create a relationship based on the way that person perceives those encounters. Since a business online presence is mostly automated, it matters greatly how that business manages their online presence. That means technology has to be utilized optimally.
Technology like ChainDrive Jewelry equips your staff to do their job. Each interaction between staff and the consumer is a touchpoint, too. Providing the technological tools that enable staff to provide professional service is good. Making sure your staff is comfortable with new technology and uses it is best. That’s why ChainDrive provides consistent, quality support 24/7.
The people who keep your site updated and running smoothly are valuable members of your staff even if they rarely see a customer. They are responsible for the way the whole world perceives your business online. Equipping them to do their job well means providing software that meets the standards of performance you need today.
Integration of the online presence and the in-store functionality is streamlined with ChainDrive Jewelry. This software platform is designed specifically for the many facets of the business and enables the many touchpoints that connect you to your customers to be maintained.