Cliquez ici pour la version française | Back to the website
Junior Sales Account Executive
Reports to: President
As a member of the sales team, the Junior Sales Account Executive will be responsible for driving business by actively selling the complete ChainDrive solution. Your goal is to develop and grow business opportunities within new accounts as well as maintain and upsell solutions to our existing clients.
- Maintaining complete knowledge of all of ChainDrive's offerings
- Develop and maintain customer relationships with prospects and existing customers
- Prospecting, cold calling and generating leads and opportunities
- Leveraging your network to help you drive business
- Maintaining a healthy sales funnel for future years
- Take ownership of the entire sales cycle from initial contact to closing the deal
- Achieve and surpass annual sales quotas
- Execute on Executive level presentations, proposals, RFI / RFP responses
- Correctly maintain all activities in the CRM system
- Available to travel as needed (trade shows, sales calls etc.)
- Constantly maintaining a high level of industry and competitor knowledge
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Sales experience, preferably in Retail Software an asset
- Retail Industry experience and knowledge in Retail Software
As both a solid and thriving company, we offer a stable, rewarding work environment where you will find engaging challenges that allow you to leverage your talent and expertise, as well as a competitive compensation and benefits package. If your skills and experience level match our requirements, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Multidev Technologies. However, only chosen applicants will be contacted. Multidev Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.