Cliquez ici pour la version française | Back to the website
Sales Account Executive
Reporting to the President of the company, the sales account executive will be responsible for developing new business and manage an existing base to meet and exceed set revenue targets.
- Know the market well in order to find, qualify and convert prospects into confirmed business;
- Manage the day to day relationship with new and existing customer base by providing exceptional customer service;
- Attend and participate in client meetings (onsite, offsite and via conference calls) on a regular basis;
- Participate in weekly team meetings and share best practice techniques with colleagues;
- Identify and grow opportunities within North America and collaborate with sales team to ensure growth attainment;
- Remain current and educated on all new and emerging event technology products and solutions;
- Represent the company at local/national trade exhibitions, events and product demonstrations;
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent;
- 3-5 years of experience in technology based sales;
- Strong customer references;
- Strong proficiency in English and French (writing and verbal);
- Be available to travel according to the requirements of the position.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to establish long-term customer relationships;
- Good team player;
- Goal oriented and results driven;
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Permanent full-time position (35 hours a week);
- Work schedule from Monday to Friday (subject to change due to business travels).
If you are interested in joining the Multidev team, please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest in Multidev Technologies. However, only chosen applicants will be contacted. Multidev Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.