Cliquez ici pour la version française | Back to the website
Senior Business Analyst
Reporting to the Professionnal services Vice-President and Director, the business analyst will be responsible for supporting the corporate objectives on project development that will have a positive impact on operational efficiencies, profitability, and customer satisfaction.
- Analyze and identify our clients requirements in regard to merchandising, distribution and accounting;
- Offer concrete solutions that satisfy the needs of the customer;
- Configure applications in order to meet the clients needs;
- Train and support users during the ERP implementation phase;
- Implement the utilization of the ERP system;
- Identify areas of concern during implementation and define either system or procedural solution;
- Perform quality assurance tests and document their results;
- Work on updating operational processes and procedures;
- Create the reference documents (tests plans, system documentation and procedures);
- Assist, when required, the pre-sales team and the customer support team.
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce, business technology management or the equivalent;
- 3-5 years’ experience with business intelligence softwares;
- Experience in ERP implementation and knowledge of methodologies and development cycles of ERP systems;
- Perfect knowledge of English and French, spoken and written;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
- Knowledge of SQL;
- Proficient and working knowledge of distribution, retail industry and production processes is an asset;
- Accounting knowledge is an asset;
- Experience in project management is an asset;
- Be available to travel according to the requirements of the position.
- Must be self-sufficient and able to seek knowledge in areas pertaining to their current position;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Interested in learning and understanding business processes;
- Strong analytical and summarizing skills;
- Able to work effectively in a team;
- Demonstrate patience and perseverance with capacity to handle stress;
- Plan and organize workload in terms of objectives to be achieved.
- Permanent full-time position (35 hours a week);
- Work schedule from Monday to Friday (subject to change due to business travels).
If you are interested in joining the Multidev team, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest in Multidev Technologies. However, only chosen applicants will be contacted. Multidev Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.