Cliquez ici pour la version française | Back to the website
Senior Business Analyst - Accounting
Reporting to the Vice-President of Professionnal Services and the Director of Professional Services, the senior business analyst in accounting will play a key role in the deployment of the ERP accounting module.
- Analyze and identify our clients business requirements in regards to accounting;
- Offer concrete solutions that satisfy the financial needs of the customers;
- Configure applications in order to meet the client needs;
- Train and support users during the implementation phase of the ERP accounting module;
- Support and troubleshoot of the accounting module;
- Act as a resource person for the end-users and implementation team;
- Perform quality assurance tests and document their results;
- Create and prepare procedures and formalize the business processes (test plans, system documentation, etc.);
- Assist, when required, the pre-sales team and the customer support team.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or administration (business technology management or the equivalent);
- 3-5 years accounting experience;
- Detailed knowledge of full cycle accounting (general ledger, accounts receivable, accounts payable, bank reconciliation, financial statements, inventory control);
- Professional Accounting Designation is a plus (CPA);
- Perfect knowledge of English and French, spoken and written;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel);
- Experience in ERP implementation and knowledge of methodologies and development cycles of ERP systems (accounting module);
- Proficient and working knowledge of distribution, retail industry and production processes is an asset;
- Knowledge of relational databases (SQL);
- Be available to travel according to the requirements of the position.
- Ability to explain in a clear and concise manner complex accounting problems to persons with various technical and financial understanding of principles;
- Efficient, autonomous and able to acquire new knowledge and skills;
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills;
- Interested in learning and understanding of business processes;
- Strong analytical and summarizing skills;
- Able to work effectively in a team;
- Demonstrate patience and perseverance with capacity to handle stress;
- Plan and organize workload in terms of objectives to be achieved.
- Permanent full-time position (35 hours a week);
- Work schedule from Monday to Friday (subject to change due to business travels).
If you are interested in joining the Multidev team, please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest in Multidev Technologies. However, only chosen applicants will be contacted. Multidev Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.