Cliquez ici pour la version française | Back to the website
Reporting to the Technology Vice-President and to the Development Director, the chosen candidate will design, build, test and implement applications to meet specific customer requirements in regard to the accounts receivable module.
- Analyse, develop, program, edit and test softwares and projects they are assigned to;
- Test, determine and implement the proper installation techniques of the customer;
- Assume the responsability to evaluate the tasks that needs to be done and to comply with time lines;
- Offer optimal internal customer service and take part in follow-up/development meetings;
- Ensure the quality of developped functionnalities by conducting regular and exhaustive tests before their supplies;
- Write technical documentation on the developed softwares and on their installation;
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge;
- Performs other related duties.
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science, or related field;
- 5-7 years of experience with Delphi, C++ or C#;
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in key system components including billing, accounts receivable, general ledger, credit management and CRM;
- Strong knowledge of object oriented programming and SQL relational databases;
- Retail experience as a programmer and bilingualism are assets.
- Meticulous and thorough in completion of tasks;
- Able to adapt to changing priorities;
- Good interpersonnal skills and a desire to collaborate and share with others;
- Must be very organized and able to plan autonomously;
- Results and quality oriented;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities;
- Proactive in maintaining his/her technical skills and knowledge;
- Keep abreast of technological developments.
- Permanent full-time position (35 hours a week)
- Work schedule from Monday to Friday
If you are interested in joining the Multidev team, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest in Multidev Technologies. However, only chosen applicants will be contacted. Multidev Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.