Cliquez ici pour la version française | Back to the website
Technical support analyst
Reporting to the Client Care and IT Support Manager, the chosen candidate's main responsibilities will be to provide technical support to the client's head office issues regarding the Chaindrive software.
- Provide technical support to Chaindrive software users (installation, configuration, modifications, general questions) either by phone and/or using remote connections via Internet;
- Guide the user in a professional and courteous manner while finding solutions to the problem at hand;
- Search in the client’s database to obtain information based on the level of issues;
- Emulate or reproduce technical problems encountered by users;
- Consults user guides, technical manuals and other documents to research and implement solutions;
- Act as a lead technical resource on new client implementations;
- Manage troubled tickets using service desk software and create related supporting records;
- When needed, forward troubled ticket to the right member of the technical support team;
- Install the Chaindrive software via the client server.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent work experience;
- 2 years’ relevant experience in a similar position;
- Bilingualism (English and French, both written and spoken);
- Strong knowledge in writing SQL queries;
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, etc...);
- Understanding of software design and development;
- Knowledge of retail software and/or retail process is a plus;
- Available to work occasionally flexible hours;
- Previous experience in supporting and training end users.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills;
- Function and thrive in a team environment;
- Strong communication and customer service skills;
- Highly motivated, autonomous, detailed oriented and an openness to learning;
- Strong ability to multi-task as well as meet pre-defined deadlines.
- Permanent full-time position (35 hours a week);
- Work schedule from Monday to Friday (must be available outside standard office hours to provide technical support, when needed).
If you are interested in joining the Multidev team, please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest in Multidev Technologies. However, only chosen applicants will be contacted. Multidev Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.