6 Things About ChainDrive You Should Know
ChainDrive has a mission: to leverage our technology and retail intelligence so that our customers benefit from our solution, industry expertise, support, and teams of professionals. This passion is evident in the partnership we have with our clients. Together, we learn what the retailer of today is facing in the current marketplace. This partnership helps us develop and provide omnichannel software solutions that are able to adapt to what will be faced in the future.
Things have changed since we started this mission in 1997 and we grow because our retail clients are our biggest promoters. ChainDrive is one of a kind because we fit the needs of our clients instead of putting a standard software platform out there that they must adapt to.
- We partner with you to provide long-term enterprise solutions
- We understand your needs because we invest time & effort to gain comprehensive insight
- We implement superior Professional Services to successfully transition you to our platform
- We train you and your team to use the software with confidence
- We support you with a Client Care Team that is available at all times
- We improve our offering to you constantly so that you benefit today and in the future
These six things are important to know because the lack of any of them makes a direct impact on your business. If we didn’t view you as a partner, you would not have a relationship with us. If we didn’t understand your needs, you would not get software that actually solves your pain points. If we didn’t implement Professional Services for transitioning, you would be trying to figure out the software on your own. If we didn’t train you and your team, you’d be unaware of all that is possible with ChainDrive. If we didn’t support you with a 24/7 availability, you would be trying to troubleshoot by yourself outside of business hours.
We also provide a wealth of resources like videos, brochures, fact sheets, client case studies, and more so that you can see what you are getting into when you decide to use ChainDrive. Take the time to explore our site and get to know us better, then let us show you what we can do for your unique business today and as you grow in the future.