7 Retail Challenges With One Solution
Many of the challenges a retail management software solution addresses are going to be faced by all retailers, no matter what they sell. ChainDrive’s fully-integrated, cross-channel RMS solution has been carefully designed with input from experienced retailers, so it has the capacity to address issues that keep you from meeting your goals.
There are seven retail markets that ChainDrive has designed specific solutions for:
- Apparel — increase your cash flow by optimizing your product assortment
- Footwear — pre-pack purchasing and distribution, real-time inventory look-up, and intelligent size analysis help manage your product
- Sporting Goods — seasonal and diverse product assortments need user-defined fields and advanced grouping functionality for team purchases
- Department Stores — extensive square footage and multiple cost centers benefit from split-commission capability, CRM functionality and advanced promotional rules manager
- Jewelry — your business operates effectively with specialized appraisal, repairs, and tray count features
- Home Decor — your specific product assortment requires specific solutions
- Specialty Retail — when you focus on one small part of the market, you need the tools that will keep your unique retail conditions optimal
One of the best things about ChainDrive’s RMS system is the completeness of the package. From end-to-end and across all the channels, it integrates seamlessly and can be adapted specifically to be the only software management system you need to use. No matter what your vertical is, or how complicated your particular category of retail market can become, ChainDrive can provide the solution because we can work with you to customize your particular system and create a total package with the ongoing support to keep it functioning for efficiency and profit.