7 Retail Niches That Can Benefit From ChainDrive
http://chaindrive.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/iStock_000001774685Small-300×199.jpgNot all retail niches are the same. Each retail sector has its own unique challenges to overcome and commercial culture. That doesn’t mean, however, that they can’t all benefit from the same technology. Here are seven retail market sectors that could benefit from a retail management solution on multiple levels:
- Apparel Retailers – If you are a fashion retailer or sell clothing in your stores, then you have a lot of moving inventory. Seasonal fashion goes in and out quickly. As soon as it arrives and you put it on the shelf, it seems like it’s time to take it off again and put something new on. An end-to-end management solution can help you manage your inventory and keep the wheels turning on your retail business.
- Footwear Shops – Footwear retailing isn’t a whole lot different from clothing store management. But it does have its unique challenges. People who buy shoes buy them for different reasons. Sneakers and sports shoes have a completely different market than dress shoes. Then you have to contend with colors, sizes, and other shoe fashion choices.
- Sporting Goods Stores – There is a lot of diversity in sporting goods retailing. From tennis to football, and everything in between, every sports enthusiast has different needs. Hunters have different needs than recreational boating enthusiasts. Ball sports are different than weightlifting. You need a system that can help you manage these diverse needs effectively.
- Department Stores – Department store management combines all the challenges of the various retail sectors. You may sell clothes, jewelry, sporting goods, appliances, and a host of other things too. Diversity in product and clientele means you have some huge challenges to overcome in your department store chain.
- Retail Jewelry Outfits – As a jeweler, you are used to dealing with valuable items. You also have to size and evaluate jewelry to determine value, a challenge many other types of retailers don’t struggle with. ChainDrive is a system that will help you deal with returns, point of sale challenges, customer relationship management, and many other unique challenges of the jewelry business.
- Home Decor Businesses – From furniture stores to home renovation businesses, the home decor sector is unique. ChainDrive can help you manage every aspect of your home decor store, even sales commissions.
- Specialty Retail Shops – No sector of retail is more difficult to define than specialty retail. From dollar stores to niche retailing like books or electronics, ChainDrive can help you manage your products, prices, and customers better.
When you need a retail management system that can do it all, try ChainDrive. Our custom solutions are made just for you.