Are Pain Points Affecting Profit?
The pain points of retailing might seem like minor irritations in the midst of day-to-day operations but in the long run those snags add up to a loss of resources, time, and profit. Here are some of the snags other retailers have listed on our free custom demo:
- My system is outdated and unreliable
- My system cannot support my expansion/growth plans
- I lack integration between my head office, stores and web
- I have limited Point of Sale functionality
- I lack sufficient reporting
- I am unable to retrieve data
- I have limited or non-existent CRM
- I am using time consuming, costly manual processes
- I have difficulty measuring and analyzing performance
- I use manual processes to set objectives and store targets
- My accounting is not integrated with my system
- I over and/or under buy merchandise
- I have inaccurate inventory visibility
- I have limited or no replenishment methods
- I endure pick, pack and ship issues and/or inaccuracies
- I have poor or no vendor management
- I have weak or no analytical tools
- I am unable to integrate to any 3rd Party
- I have no planning or “Open-to-buy”
By itself, each pain point on this list doesn’t seem like much but the accumulated effect can be devastating. Every one of these pain points is a snag that slows your operations or leaves a gap in your management. This slowness and the gaps in operative efficiency add up to frustration for staff, aggravation for customers, and financial loss.
You might not have every one of these pain points. That’s why ChainDrive offers custom development. Since we developed the software, we know which modules will work as they are and we know how to build additions to the basics so that the solution you get covers every single pain point you bring to the table. We work with our clients to figure out exactly what will work for each particular business. See what our Custom Development can do for you by customizing your demo.