Does This List Describe Your Retail Business?
There’s a list of “pain points” on ChainDrive’s Free Live Demo page. That list is the result of experience, and it reflects many of the problems you can encounter when retail management isn’t working as efficiently as you need it to. This list describes many retail businesses. Does it describe yours?
- My system is outdated and unreliable
- My system cannot support my expansion/growth plans
- I lack integration between my head office, stores and web
- I have limited Point of Sale functionality
- I lack sufficient reporting
- I am unable to retrieve data
- I have limited or non-existent CRM
- I am using time consuming, costly manual processes
- I have difficulty measuring and analyzing performance
- I use manual processes to set objectives and store targets
- My accounting is not integrated with my system
- I over and/or under buy merchandise
- I have inaccurate inventory visibility
- I have limited or no replenishment methods
- I endure pick, pack and ship issues and/or inaccuracies
- I have poor or no vendor management
- I have weak or no analytical tools
- I am unable to integrate to any 3rd Party
- I have no planning or “Open-to-buy”
The Right Software Suite Changes Everything
Every single one of these pain points is a real challenge that has been met by the careful design of ChainDrive, an integrated retail management solution. That solution is easiest to see when it’s demonstrated, so the link connects you to a free live demo of the system.
But if you really want to see how the things on this list can be changed from pain point to profit, ask for a customized demonstration. Since the software can be custom-fit to your business, it’s a good way to see a demonstration of what ChainDrive can do for you.