Mobile Assistants Are Useless Without Support
When sales staff are equipped with a high-end mobile assistant, there’s the potential to provide a level of personal service that is very effective in engagement with customers. Software properly utilized on a mobile device can accomplish these tasks:
- Real-time chain wide inventory visibility on item availability, size and location
- Complete product description with image and price
- Instant product look up by style, product code or description
- Item reserve at the customer’s desired location
- Item store transfer with email confirmation
- Instantly retrieve real-time detailed customer information
- Create, update or edit customer information on the spot
- Customer look-up complete with address, email, phone
- Past purchase and returns history
- Smart search and filter capabilities
- Leverage purchase history to facilitate cross & upselling
But without effective support, that mobile assistant is a useless device. Someone who doesn’t know how to use the technology, and who cannot get help with troubleshooting, is not going to value a mobile assistant or use it to do their job more effectively. It’s a waste of money and time to put mobile assistants in the hands of your sales staff without the training and support needed to make employees comfortable and confident in using the software.
Training + Troubleshooting = Support
ChainDrive Mobile Assistant Software is backed by a professional team of designers and retailers who realize that people often need some help with new technology and software. That’s why the support provided is available 24/7, and there are options available to clients when implementing solutions.
Your retail staff might be comprised of seasoned veterans who know your business but are unfamiliar with “that tech stuff” — so they need confidence to use their mobile assistant correctly. Some retailers may have staff who are digital natives because they played with technology all their lives – but you don’t want them playing with the mobile assistant software until they figure it out on their own. Both extremes and the range between them do a better job when they have the support offered by ChainDrive.