NRF 2019 Retail’s BIG SHOW – Improve your omnichannel efficiency using the most relevant KPIs
This year, we are showcasing Retail Analytics and BI for retailers in 2019.
Let’s discover today how ChainDrive leverages both Retail Analytics & Business Intelligence (BI) and addresses some of your challenges related to dashboards.
A dashboard provides brick & mortar and Web retailers with the most relevant Key Performance Indicators they need to better run their multi-channel businesses.
Consumers don’t get to see the personalized dashboards. However, they benefit from their insights:
- Better in-store experience
- More intuitive online experience
Store management efficiency
- Understanding the buyer behavior patterns and turn this actionable information into decisions
- Pinpointing best sellers, worsts sellers, trends and analyzing this raw information with internal and external factors: price changes, item visibility in stores, promotions, seasons, weather forecasts…
- Analyzing stores performances and therefore better allocating resources
- Personalizing marketing communications, assortment planning and promotions…
- Drill down capabilities
Need more information? Call us 1.800.820.1412 or book an appointment at NRF 2019.
Don’t miss our next NRF post! You will discover how ChainDrive leverages both Retail Analytics & Business Intelligence (BI), and addresses some of your challenges related to OPEN-TO-BUY. Stay tuned!