Are You Ready For Retail In 2015?
There is a lot happening in retail right now because so much is happening in the wireless world. Mobile devices are changing the game for shoppers, putting them in control of when and where they buy. Today’s shopper can search for a product on the phone with morning coffee, research it at work during lunch, and decide to buy it with whatever device is near at the point of decision. It’s never been more important to have a handle on retail management solutions like software and the support that goes with it.
According to nowandnext.com these are the top trends in retail for 2015:
- self-serve kiosks, scanning stations, and checkouts
- cost polarization that creates high-end and low-end products with fewer mid-range price options
- blurring of sectors as brands stretch to include more variety
- high-speed retail because life is hectic and who has time to shop?
- brand experiences being added to products
- Radio Frequency Identification Devices (RFIDs) triggering promotional messages and much, much more
- brand politics affecting purchases as shoppers look for “ethical” choices
- generational crossover as retailers wake up to the spending power of seniors
- women-only businesses expanding to meet the “biggest market on earth”– women
- mass customization from the niche market to the luxury bespoke products
How does retail meet this challenge? By using an integrated retail management software solution able to take all the channels, departments, details, and data and creating a comprehensive working solution. This takes more than standard software out of the box — that technology must come with the Professional Services that support during the planning, implementation, and deployment of the system so that effective utilization takes place.
ChainDrive Has The Answer
The world of retail is changing rapidly, and management techniques must keep up with the pace or the business is left behind in the dust. Stay on top of all that happens in the future by relying on software that is able to keep up with demand. The only way that retail management software can stay current is by providing professional support that is available when you need it — ChainDrive has both the software and the support you need for 2015.