What Sets ChainDrive Apart?
When a retailer comes to the conclusion that new software is necessary, it’s difficult to choose what will work best in the unique circumstances their business will be facing in the future. One of the best ways to figure out what you need is to work with the Custom Development team at ChainDrive. Their expertise truly sets ChainDrive apart from other types of retail management software.
One Size Does Not Fit All
Just as the “one size fits all” label cannot be universally applied in apparel, one type of retail management software cannot fit every situation. But just as an expert tailor can create apparel that fits perfectly, the ChainDrive Custom Development team can create software that fits a specific business:
- Organizing custom orders and repairs for a jeweler
- Tracking warranty specifics for an electronics store
- Targeting marketing suitable for the various interests of department store customers
- Maintaining accurate gift registries for the holiday season
- Updating inventory for accurate “Open To Sell” status for a wholesale distributor
- Planning optimal efficiency for a warehouse layout
- Accurately splitting commissions and rewards for joint sales teams
- Pulling inventory from separate locations for order fulfillment
- Whatever your unique business requires for optimal management functionality
More Than A Standard Software
The reason that ChainDrive can offer a custom development service is simple. The team is led by ChainDrive developers who understand the software because they built it. This means we know what will work in its standard form and we know what can be done to meet the non-standard requirements many retailers, wholesalers, and warehouses have asked for.
Because custom-built additions and modules don’t need to be built from the ground up, it is cost effective and can be done quickly. There is no compromise on quality and there is no needless re-invention of what will work for your business. That means a custom fit for your business, flexibility to expand in the future, and software that provides the infrastructure to keep your enterprise functioning smoothly from one end to the other and across every channel.
Take a look at our free demo and make sure you consider requesting the options of a customized demonstration of ChainDrive’s innovative ERP suite. This will give you a chance to see what sets ChainDrive apart and how the Custom Development team can create exactly what your business requires to be profitably managed.