5 dimensions de la gestion des opérations en gros
Gérer un gros des opérations est un peu comme gérer une opération de vente au détail, cependant, il existe certaines différences. 5 dimensions suivantes à une chaîne en gros de fonctionnement peuvent être gérées avec la solution de logiciel adéquat.
- OTB (droit aux achats) – The open-to-buy paradigm has worked for retail environments for years. Open-to-sell is a better ordering system for wholesale operations for a number of reasons. For one thing, your entire sales staff can see your inventory at a glance, right down to the SKU level. You can move your stock around quickly when you need to.
- Gestion des commandes – Few things can kill a wholesale operation more quickly than not being able to manage your orders. Take control of your vendor relationships, payment returns, ship-to locations, and all the parameters you need to track accurately.
- Les rapports de productivité – A productive staff is a profitable staff. By getting real-time reports on your staff’s productivity levels, you can compensate fairly for their production and make your wholesale operation more profitable. Not only that, but you can have eyes on historical data so you can engage in more meaningful annual planning.
- Les alertes de crédit – Keeping your credit system integrated with your accounting system is paramount to wholesale profitability. You should be able to see delinquent accounts at a glance. If a customer has a poor credit rating and requests more credit, you can act quickly and make the approval and decline process more efficient and profitable.
- Règles de réduction – In wholesale, you need to be able to reward your bulk customers with discounts based on the amount of purchase. Set your own discount rules based on volume, customer status, and more. Discount rules help you manage your customer relationships and your product and pricing strategies.
Every wholesale operation needs accurate reports and real-time analytics in order to stay profitable, productive, and efficient. ChainDrive’s Whole Management Solution kills all of those birds with one stone.