6 caractéristiques d’un système POS classe mondiale
Regardless of the type of retail business you own and manage, you need a point-of-sale (POS) system that will meet all the needs of all of your customers. It’s the 21st century and nothing less than state-of-the-art will do. The following six features are absolutely essential if you want a world-class POS system for your retail chain:
- Volet mobile POS – Increasingly, people are buying products through their mobile phones. That means if you run a retail business in 2018, then it must be integrated with mobile POS systems in order to facilitate the number of orders people will make using their phones. When more than half of consumers report that they make purchases on their mobile phones, there’s no excuse for a retailer not to be able to take orders that way.
- Gestion de la relation client – If you’re going to provide world-class customer service, you’ve got to collect the right information on each customer so you can personalize your service to each customer’s needs. That begins with a customer relationship management (CRM) solution that will assist you in collecting the right information on customer purchases and shopping habits so that you can increase sales, and profits, across the various devices on which your customers will make purchases.
- Intégré à la messagerie interne – Good customer service means that each of your points of contact throughout the organization has eyes on the same information and that your entire staff, from corporate headquarters to each individual store, can communicate about that information. An integrated internal messaging system makes that possible.
- Product/Inventory Lookup – When a customer asks about a product your marketing brochures says you have in stock, your staff should be able to look up that product to see its status. There’s no better place to do that than at the point of sale.
- Promotional Rules Management – Your POS system should be able to integrate smart promotions based on your customers’ shopping and buying habits.
- Surveillance du rendement – Finally, you should be able to monitor each employee’s performance, each store’s performance, and the performance of each product and merchandise in the store. Your POS system is more than just a place where customers place orders and pay for merchandise. It should also be seen as a monitoring and tracking system for every layer of your retail operation.
Isn’t it time you bring your système point de vente into the 21st century?