5 points pour Omni-canal vente au détail de vêtements
If you’ve been in the retail business for more than 20 years, then you likely remember a time when vente au détail de vêtements had one channel – your brick-and-mortar retail store. Today, you can sell your merchandise through multiple channels. And you probably should.
Here are a few channels that apparel retailers today have available to them:
- Brick-and-mortar store
- Outlet store
- Site Web
- Mobile app
- Niche online third-party storefront
And that’s just a few. There will likely be other options in the future that aren’t available right now. As more channels develop for apparel retailers, it behooves the serious competitors to look for ways to make omni-channel retail more effective, efficient, and profitable.
Make the Most of Omni-channel Retailing
With multiple retail channels available to you, you can’t afford to miss any opportunities. You’ve got to make your products available to your customers where they’re at. Here are 5 tools that can help you do that better.
- Assortiment de produit Smart – Whether you’re selling online, off line, or a combination of the two, you need a way to sort your merchandise more efficiently. The smart product assortment feature is a must-have for today’s retailer.
- Répartition intelligente – Allocate the right products in the right amounts to the right channels. You can do this easily with ChainDrive.
- Auto replenishment – Why waste time ordering new product when you can set triggers to automatically replenish your SKUs when you reach a certain threshold?
- Analyse des produits – It isn’t enough to know what you have in stock right now. You need to plan for the season and know what will be fashionable next year. The right tool can help you do that across all of your channels.
- Gestion de la performance – Every one of your channels must perform efficiently if you’re going to be competitive. You need to know how much you’re selling, how much you’re buying, and what your profits and losses are. Don’t get caught blindsided by the numbers.
Omni-channel retail is the future of the apparel industry. If you haven’t already started, you’re running behind.