Composants du logiciel de gestion de vente au détail
To get a better handle on your retail business and start managing more efficiently and with more power, you’ll need a software system that goes beyond simple Point of Sale and accounting capabilities. ChainDrive’s retail management solution package is a software system with many different components that work together to create the most useful and successful retail management tool there is. Here we’ll take a look at some of the composants de logiciels de gestion au détail and how they work to improve your sales and your experience in business.
- Point of Sale software is designed to improve the efficiency of your transactions and capture important customer data right there at checkout. It also automatically applies markdowns, discounts, and other special information that comes from the head office. It includes workforce management tools to help you keep track of attendance, too.
- Mobile Marketing lets you contact customers via SMS technology to alert them about special deals, offer prizes in contests, take polls, and more. It’s a great way to interact with your customers and keep them interested!
- Order Fulfillment software supports tracking of all shipments and allows e-tailers and retailers to offer buy anywhere or pick up anywhere for all purchases. It’s a tool that gives your customers the control they want!
- Operations Management acts as a central hub from which you can control everything pertaining to your business from one integrated module.
- Integrated Accounting helps you ensure the reliability of your accounts analysis and reporting with its retail-centric functionality.
- Merchandising software gives you important insight that helps you make better decisions about purchasing, allocation, and replenishing of all of your goods.
- Product Management helps you keep track of your inventory in real-time and even assists you with pricing.
- Planning (Open-to-Buy) software handles planning flawlessly in units, by dollars, or by other important measurements.
- Retail Budgeting helps you set realistic sales objectives and track your performance as you work towards your goals.
- Retail Analytics helps you digest important historical information so you can make better decisions for the future.
- Warehouse Management is a tool that helps you maximize efficiency in your warehouse by getting the most out of its extensive square footage.
- Wholesale Management helps you regulate and manage wholesale orders, inventory, and agent productivity.