Améliorer le Merchandising avec une Solution
Retailers, online and brick-and-mortar, can improve their merchandising operations just by adding one solution to their operations. Here’s how to make your merchandising practices better.
- Product lifecycle management – Control your inventory and manage all of your products from one central solution. That includes your purchase orders and product movement from vendor to customer. Even returns, damages, and theft losses can be managed by tracking every product throughout its lifecycle.
- Manage prices more effectively – With innovative price management strategies, you can tweak your prices according to the values that are important to your retail chain. Whether you need to change prices on the fly, plan for a big promotion, offer discounts and loyalty points, ChainDrive’s price management solution brings your retail chain into the 21st century.
- Manage your vendors better – Every retail operation has its own unique product, merchandising, and vendor structures. Why be tied down on your vendors? Create your own vendor categories and customize how you manage your vendors. Even create individual vendor types.
- Automate allocation and replenishment – You’ll never had misplaced product or lose track of where your merchandise is, or how much you have, with automated allocation and replenishment. Create custom rules for allocated types and numbers of products for each store location and to set minimums so you can order product automatically when your inventory hits its trigger. With multiple ways to control allocation and replenishment, you can make your retail operation run like clockwork.
- Advanced analytics – The heart of any retail operation is analytics. Without following the right metrics, you have no idea if your retail operation is profitable or not. Advanced analytics allows multiple operation levels see the analytics they need to see at the proper depth.
- Purchase planning – Plan your product buys in advance. With the right solution, you can control your merchandising on the buy side as well as the sell side.
Improve your merchandising the 21st century way. Don’t get left behind.