Retail Merchandising n’a jamais été aussi facile
In retail, the money is made in merchandising. Without products to sell, there is no retail business. You can’t sell what you don’t have.
Of course, different retail businesses approach merchandising in different ways. There is no one-size-fits-all method of retail merchandising. But without it, commerce can’t take place, customers have no products to buy, and we might as well all pack up and go home.
With the right solution, merchandising is made simple. Follow these tips to make your retail merchandising more profitable.
- Analyze SKUs more efficiently – Most retail stores stock thousands of different SKUs throughout the year. Larger stores may stock millions. With an intelligent SKU analyzer, you can keep an eye on stock-outs, and analyze your stock using conditional queries that make it easier to know where your product is at any given time.
- Allocate your product more intelligently – Allocation and replenishment are critical to retail success. With the right tools, your products need to be allocated to the right stores in the right quantities. With ChainDrive’s solution, this becomes a seamless process based on your own criteria.
- Create better reports – Reporting is at the heart of any successful retail operation. Keep track of your merchandise, suppliers, vendors, and SKUs by knowing where everything is at all times.
- Calculate your costs – Cost analysis is a lot easier with ChainDrive. Crunch your numbers based on quantities and type of merchandise. Knowing the cost of merchandise can help you be more profitable.
- Track vendors – Track individual vendor types and product information down to size, style, and color.
- Set replenishment markers – Replenish your merchandise automatically with markers that help you establish clear minimums for each product type, SKU, and other criteria. Plan for the seasons and your various promotions.
Merchandising is a necessary part of retailing. Make it more efficient and seamless with the right solution de merchandising.