Une douzaine de raisons d’utiliser le Marketing Mobile are
A recent New York Times article by Michael Corkery asks the question, “Is American Retail at a Historic Tipping Point?” This is a question many retailers wonder about since the industry has changed so dynamically in recent decades. The rise of online shopping has certainly affected the shopping mall, as the article points out. But in truth, people still buy things. The retailer has to adapt to the way people want to buy things today in order to stay competitive.
Targeting and Engaging “Consumers in Motion”
Le Mobile Marketing module is part of a complete, professional software suite designed by retailers. This integrated retail management solution equips retailers to successfully get past the “tipping point” the industry is facing as a whole and compete in the retail industry of today. Here are a dozen reasons to use ChainDrive Mobile Marketing:
- It is completely integrated to ChainDrive Point of Sale and Customer Relationship Management
- It is web-based so as devices change it remains accessible
- It offers a new channel to drive sales to the mobile market
- It can send requested alerts and recurring reminders
- It reaches new and existing customers anywhere at any time
- It quickly grows your opt-in marketing and customer database
- It gives instant notification of special offers using SMS text messaging
- It provides virtual coupons for store discounts within a message
- It sends coupons and promotional barcodes that scan at the POS
- It captures buying patterns and trends for retail analysis
- It encourages customer interaction by using polls, surveys, and contests
- It creates custom marketing campaigns
The Best Reason To Use ChainDrive Mobile Marketing
Retail is at a tipping point because traditional retailers have needed to change and that change has not come quickly enough to adapt to the changes in overall customer behavior. Most people now have mobile devices that can instantly connect them to the things that interest them. If they want to search for a product, read reviews, compare prices, and order online it can happen while they wait in line for a cup of coffee.
One thing that has not changed is the way people like to be treated. If a retailer can offer a way to get inside information on upcoming promotions and new products without being bombarded by things of no interest, most customers will opt into a mobile marketing offer. Are Mobile Marketing could tip the scales in your favor.