Vos activités vous gérez ?
La clé pour une chaîne de distribution rentable est efficace gestion des opérations. Of course, you can have individual stores doing well due to effective management at the store level, however, if you want your chain to be profitable and meet your customers’ expectations, then you’ve got to manage the entire operations with a bird’s eye view. The best asset in your arsenal is a retail management solution that provides you with all the tools you need to see how your chain is operating at the various levels it needs to operate on to be effective.
So what are those levels and tools?
- Productivité des employés – Are your employees making the most of every minute they’re on the clock? Manage your employees better through effective analysis and reporting.
- Stocker des indicateurs de performance – Every store must operate at maximum in order for your chain to thrive. With the proper store performance indicators in place, you can see at a glance which stores are performing and which stores are not at peak.
- Analyse des ventes comparative multi-niveaux – Rather than just count product that leaves the chain, ChainDrive analyzes sales data from a variety of levels, including new and closed stores.
- Remise de surveillance – Are your discounts increasing your profits, allowing you to sell more merchandise, or are they costing you money?
- Budgets des magasins et des objectifs de vente – Know what’s going on with each store’s expenses and sales at a glance.
- Outils d’action marketing – Leverage your CRM to more effectively market to each customer according to their product preferences.
- Prévention des pertes – What are you doing to prevent theft and other merchandise losses? Effectively monitor your inventory to prevent major losses.
- Contrôle des stocks – Know how much inventory you have on hand at all times, where it’s located, and whether or not it is moving at the proper pace. Do you have the right product for the right season? Order right on time.
With ChainDrive, you can gérer vos opérations de vente au détail from a central location with eyes on every aspect of your business to increase efficiency, productivity, and sales. Get dynamic analytics and reporting while monitoring key performance indicators at each store and across the chain. You should manage your operations rather than let your operation manage you.