Gestion des opérations a besoin d’une Base Stable
The nature of retail is changing. Along with added channels to keep track of, many business enterprises are expanding from retail into wholesale and warehouse operations. With all the potential available, gestionnaires des opérations need to be able to adjust to change quickly and efficiently. That requires a stable base to work from.
La stabilité des moyens are succès
ChainDrive Operations Management is a stable foundation that allows flexibility and efficiency because it is designed to be that way. All the data from every channel and from one end to the other is stored in a centralized database that is secure and accessible for immediate analysis of a fluent situation. Information is accurate and up to date because all the facts are there. A product lifecycle, a vendor’s history, any supply chain variables and more are available in as much detail as needed. This provides a stable base for adapting to sudden problems like hurricanes or civil unrest in pertinent areas.
Tools that are part of ChainDrive Operations Management today include:
- Reporting et analyse de la productivité des employés
- Current status, historical considerations, comparisons, and tracking of store performance indicators
- Analyse des ventes comparative multi-niveaux qui inclut des facteurs contextuels
- Creation of store budgets and sales targets, deployment, and monitoring
- Outils d’action qui s’appuient sur les données actuelles de CRM marketing
- Paramètres de rapports et configurables exception en prévention de surveillance et de la perte de réduction
- Inventory controls that monitor cycle counts, activity, and physical inventories
- Many more features that retailers, wholesalers, and warehouse managers have requested
These tools have been designed by experience and added as ChainDrive clients have requested custom features. When the customized development looks like a good idea, it gets added to the platform.
La raison pourquoi are a stabilité
Since the teams that design and build the software are part of the ChainDrive/Multidev family, customizing it for specific situations is not a problem. They know what can be done and they know how to do it. The centralized data management, configurable settings, key performance metrics, optimized inventory tools, dynamic analytics & rapports sont pratique courante dans d’aujourd'hui Logiciel de gestion des opérations. But when new things come into the picture, the decades of experience in adapting to change give ChainDrive a distinct advantage that is passed on to our clients.
With the stability of ChainDrive today, operations management can deal successfully with whatever comes up tomorrow.