Est votre magasin de prêt à la compétition en ligne ?
This was a record-breaking Cyber Monday for retailers, according to IBM. Now more than ever, the need for exécution de commandes Web processes that work efficiently as part of an integrated retail management solution are vital to staying competitive in this growing field. Here’s what IBM found:
IBM’s 2014 Cyber Monday Results
- Online sales continue to grow, with the Monday after Thanksgiving staying the busiest of the week. This year, sales online grew by 8.5% over 2013.
- Cyber Monday is Mobile Monday, with mobile traffic accounting for 41.2% of all online traffic (up 30.1% over 2013) and mobile sales increasing 27.6% over the previous year to become 22% of total Cyber Monday sales.
- Smartphones drove 28.5% of all Cyber Monday online traffic, yet tablet users average 22% higher purchase amounts than smartphone users ($121.49 per order for tablets, $99.61 for smartphones). Tablets drive 12.9% of online sales while smartphones account for 9.1%.
- Retailers utilize emails that are triggered by consumer action (cart abandonment, purchase receipt, etc.) 48% more this year, with more than 46% of those emails opened on mobile devices or tablets. 52% were opened on desktops.
- Desktops account for 58% of all online traffic and 78% of all online sales. Shoppers also tend to spend more when using their PCs.
- The four hottest retail categories in the 2014 holiday season are department stores, health & beauty, home goods, and apparel.
Mobile & Ventes sur Internet sont multiplient
Les chiffres révèlent une tendance certaine à vos achats en ligne — and that shopping often takes place on a mobile device. In order to meet the demands of today’s retail shopper, a practical and effective exécution de commandes Web component allows access to all the information from one end of the operation to the other. Web orders can be processed painlessly and tracking is simple. It’s possible to offer “acheter n'importe où et prise en charge n'importe où” services to customers by utilizing retail-centric software solutions from ChainDrive.