6 raisons votre POS ne respecte pas plus de ventes
Retail stores live and die by the point-of-sale system. If your POINT DE VENTE isn’t delivering more sales, there are reasons why. Perhaps you should explore one or more of the following options.
- No real-time product look up – If your point-of-sale system has any lag time on your product look up, you are likely losing sales. You could have sold a product five minutes earlier and when your sales associates looks it up, your POS finds it in the system. However the product is nowhere to be found on the shelf. This will frustrate your customers and your staff and cause you to lose sales.
- Credit and debit transactions are not integrated with your payment processor – This integration must take place at the point of sale. If it hasn’t happened, you are likely losing credit and debit card sales.
- Your promotional rules are not transparent – When your promotional rules are not transparent, your POS will know, and so will your customers. In fact, your customers will show up at the point-of-sale terminal expecting a discount and, when they get, find that your product is priced incorrectly. This will slow down your sales volume and could cost you sales.
- Your POS does not support gift certificates/cards, registries, and loyalty cards – One sure way to encourage more sales is to offer your best customers loyalty rewards. If your POS doesn’t support that, you’re losing sales. Gift certificates and registries will also increase your sales.
- Managing your inventory is clunky – Your entire inventory should be searchable from your POS. If it isn’t, or if you have other inventory issues connected with your point-of-sale system, you’ll lose sales. You may lose customers.
- It isn’t multi-channel – In today’s retail environment, you need to be able to access your POS features from multiple locations. This includes your checkout, self-checkout, tablets from anywhere in the store, mobile apps, and even a manager’ terminal from the back office. Not being able to do so could cost you sales.
Quand il s'agit de POS integration, you need a system that can meet all of your customers’ needs and make your store profitable.