5 comprend les besoins en matière de gestion de produits
Gestion des produits is pretty important to your customers, because they want a particular product when they come to your store or site. If the product isn’t there, most people today will simply whip out a smartphone and search for the fastest way to get it. Some even will order from a competitor while standing in your store — simply because the ability to find the product in your inventory was lacking. But what if the product was in your inventory at another store, easily accessible for inter-store transfer?
En toute transparence facilitent la gestion de produit
The product management component designed by ChainDrive has features targeted to the task of effectively managing the complex supply chain throughout the product lifecycle. It utilizes these features:
- Gestion des prix — a multi-tiered approach expands analytical and reporting functions to monitor and analyze all price change actions for effective decision making.
- Attributs définissables par l'utilisateur — correctly and specifically categorize merchandise based on the criteria that is pertinent to the situation.
- Optimisation du transfert — contrôle de la “from, where, and when” of all post-distribution stock movement, review simulations prior to taking action, and facilitate functions like mass recalls.
- Établissement de rapports & Analyse — extensive analytical tools, reports, and performance metrics provide everything you need to know about your product’s past, present, and future.
- Matrice de l'inventaire — ChainDrive has centralized the complexities of product management by designing this one-stop module for purchasing, simulations, allocations, pre-distributions, transfers, and much more.
Don ’ t perdre des clients de gestion des produits pauvres
Today’s retail customer has the ability to find the product they want in their back pocket. With the advantage of a smartphone, the balance of power shifted from the retailer to the customer with access to the internet and global shopping. Utilizing ChainDrive’s high-end logiciel de gestion de produit au détail solution gives the retailer the power to compete.