5 étapes pour un entrepôt plus efficace
Gestion d'entrepôt isn’t rocket science. But it’s not easy without the right tools either. If you want your warehouse to be more efficient so that your retail operations can be more profitable, follow these five easy steps today.
- Lay out your warehouse more efficiently – Effective warehouse management begins with the proper planning and layout. You’ll have a lot more efficient operation if you get this right at the very beginning. Organize your warehouse well and all of your products will have a happy home. Your warehouse employees will also be happier. Your entire retail operation will run more smoothly.
- Monitor your inventory effectively – The key to effective warehouse management is to know where every product is at all times. Is it still in the box waiting to be put on the shelf, or is it on the way out to one of your stores? The proper tracking can tell you.
- Analyze and schedule your productivity – Go beyond simply knowing what your employees are up to. Control receipt appointments, prioritize work tasks, control all inventory movements better, track inventory processing statuses, and evaluate your entire warehouse’s productivity. One simple tool can do it all.
- Manage your bins – Not all warehouses need to operate the same. That’s why ChainDrive gives retailers two methods for managing bins. Bin management is a cinch with the right tool.
- Be flexible – Retail warehouses have a lot going on. You need to be able to handle bulk orders, pre-packs, and kits. One solution that can handle all of your product processing needs can make your retail operation more efficient and profitable.
Do you have a handle on your warehouse operations? Get the right solution and you will.