5 Facteurs essentiels de la vente au détail de décoration à domicile transmanche
Détaillants de décor à la maison have discovered cross-channel sales. That’s a good thing too, because everyone who does retail today is implementing cross-channel marketing initiatives and sales processes. It’s so essential to modern-day retailing that if you aren’t thinking about cross-channel, then you likely won’t be in business five years from now. Retailers kicking off their operations today must consider cross-channel sales opportunities.
For the home decor retailer, it’s important because people do not always buy in the brick-and-mortar store. And they don’t always know what they want until they see it.
When planning your home decor retail business, consider these five essential elements of cross-channel selling:
- Exécution de commandes Web – We may as well start here because if you’re a traditional brick-and-mortar retailer, you are just getting started with taking orders from the web. It’s an important part of today’s cross-channel environment.
- Comptabilité – Accounting processes and procedures are more complex in a cross-channel environment. You have to consider whether the costs of your inventory apply to a single channel or multiple channels. That depends on how you do your fulfillment. There are other factors to consider, as well, but accounting should be at the top of your list
- Gestion de la relation client – Today’s home decor customer could buy from any channel at any time. Integrating your CRM tools so that you can perform better customer service is integral to a successful retail operation.
- Gestion des stocks – Getting back to inventory, you’ll need way to spread the costs of your inventory and distribute your merchandise across all of your channels. Product lifecycle flow should be one of your major concerns.
- Point de vente – In today’s retail environment, where you take the customer’s order is a lot less important than closing the sale. Make it easy on your employees and the customer to seal the deal from any location within your stores or through another channel.
Cross-channel retailing for home decor chains is less about the specific channel and more about what services your customers better. That leads to greater profits and more happiness all around.