Be Consistent Across The Web With Marketplace Integration
If you want to reach today’s retail customer, you have to have a presence in all the places they shop. That means your brick-and-mortar store aisle has to compete against anything a shopper can pull up on their smartphones when prices are compared. ChainDrive’s Web Marketplace Integration provides the tools to offer goods and promote products in multiple web marketplaces like Newegg, Rakuten, eBay, Amazon, and more.
In addition, this versatility does not compromise effective operations because everything coordinates smoothly:
- Product Information Management (PIM) — matches product attributes and characteristics to specific listing requirements of particular sites so that consistent, accurate product information is available at all times.
- Analytics/Reporting — evaluates every Marketplace and listing down to the details of product information so that allocation and replenishment benefit from the transparency of inventory status.
- Order Management/Fulfillment — processes Marketplace orders quickly and accurately so that the entire order cycle is controlled from start to finish.
- Customer Relationship Management — gains instant access to real-time customer data so that personalized offers and rewards can be made, driving customer loyalty and retention while making smarter pricing and promotion decisions.
- Inventory Management — launches, tracks, and automates inventory across all Web Marketplaces with an integrated real-time inventory status so that the possibility of duplicates or overselling is eliminated.
The API developed by ChainDrive links the platform directly to the sites your customers use. Not only are existing customers served but new customers are reached. The synchronized, integrated information across every contact creates a consistent presence. It also makes the management of complicated data across multiple channels streamlined and efficient.
Retailers need accurate, real-time integration of every channel and marketplace. Otherwise, costly mistakes compromise profit and brand loyalty. A transition to a multi-site presence online requires the customized functionality and support that professional software suites like ChainDrive’s Web Marketplace Integration offer. Be consistent across the web with ChainDrive’s Web Marketplace Integration software.