10 Features Retailers Need In CRM Software
Customer Relationship Management is much more effective when the right tools are used. ChainDrive’s professionally designed CRM Software can optimize Customer Relationship Management because it has the top ten features retailers have requested:
- The capacity for real-time customer look-up
- The ability to capture customer data across all channels
- The potential to capture buying patterns and trends
- The streamlining of gift card and loyalty programs
- The benefits of customer relationship management, supply chain management, and other components integrated seamlessly
- The ability to generate reports on customer profiles
- The tools to create custom marketing campaigns
- The promotion of customer loyalty using mobile and online channels
- The tools to analyze, categorize, tag and filter customer information
- The adaptability to report and match customer needs with product plans and offerings
Why Do Retailers Need Features Like These?
Imagine what your business would be like if all the data from every channel, end to end, were in one place. Now imagine that you have the ability to filter that data and put it together accurately, giving you a clear picture of what is going on and helping you project what potential decisions would entail. That integration allows a comprehensive management process because you have the ability to actually utilize the information you access.
Customers might be part of a huge market, but they like being treated as individuals when they ask for it. ChainDrive enables retailers to connect with loyal customers in the way that each customer has requested. That means fewer messages perceived as spam, and more messages that get a profitable response.
CRM Software That Integrates Effectively
In addition to a great basic package, ChainDrive has the capacity to be customized. That means your software can be exactly what you need for your specific needs. Check out the customizing section of our free live demo and see how the features you need in CRM software can be integrated into a complete solution to all your retail pain points.