CRM Data Or Dump?
Have you ever been to a dump to find something that was thrown away by mistake? The mountains of rubbish and assorted junk can be overwhelming even when you know that there are valuable items mixed in with the trash. When you have an inadequate system for dealing with your Customer Relationship Management data, the effect is similar to that of a dump hiding valuable items in the piles.
What Makes A Data Collection A Dump?
When you accumulate data on your customers there has to be a way to process that information so that you can use it. Without the tools to collect all the data comprehensively, store it securely, and analyze it effectively, your data may as well be in a dump because it is not going to be useful to you.
Software that has been designed to do this comprehensive collection, secure storage, and effective analyzation has already been developed. ChainDrive CRM/Clienteling is the result of years of collaboration between retailers and software experts to design and develop exactly what you need to engage, inspire, connect, promote, reward, and retain your customer base.
- When customers are in the store, any associate with a mobile device can easily look up their information to update preferences, promote cross-sales, and more.
- All channels that a customer is active on have data, so all channels need to be integrated for a full picture of that customer’s buying patterns, behaviors, and trends.
- Gift cards, loyalty programs, and gift registries can be easily created and utilized.
- RFM analysis of recency, frequency, and monetary information is intuitive and easily accomplished.
- Customer loyalty programs and targeted marketing using mobile and online channels becomes effective because it is focused correctly.
- Reports on customer profiles are accurate because they have all the information from every contact on every channel.
- Customer needs can be matched with product plans and offerings because you can analyze, categorize, tag and filter the data on all customers.
Rescue Your Data From Uselessness
The tools in ChainDrive’s CRM/Clienteling component give you the ability to turn all your customer data into useful information that can become personalized customer service, targeted marketing campaigns, and smarter business decisions. You have the potential to optimize the information that flows through your data infrastructure and keep your customer relationship data out of the dump by using it to enhance your connections with every one of your customers.