6 Reasons To Look At ChainDrive Integrated Accounting
Retail accounting is a challenging but essential part of functioning in business. The many factors that should be considered make it imperative to utilize a retail-centric system that takes every aspect of the variables in your specific enterprise into account. The constantly changing stream of data needs to be accurately assessed and realistically integrated into the financial standards that drive your business. ChainDrive has developed its solution with the input of experts, experienced retailers and software designers who have collaborated to build a tool that is above the standard set by others. Six aspects of the Integrated Accounting system stand out:
- A tri-dimensional GL provides a flexibility to create rules the way your business uses rules. Expense allocation can be one-off, monthly, or whatever. Reallocate expenses based on your parameters for precise P&L reporting.
- Centralize your lease agreements and manage them per store, using a powerful formula generator to calculate rent, post monthly invoices to the GL, and project up to twelve years ahead with advanced liability reporting.
- Avoid costly errors with the complete drill-down capability of the cash audit, as detailed as you need it to be. Petty cash expenses, daily sales, deposits, reconciliations, etc. The integrated functionality automates time-consuming tasks that previously were prone to manual mistakes.
- Automatic invoice matching takes the verifying and matching of invoices to purchase orders and receiving documents away from the time-consuming process that often resulted in errors. The entire invoice matching process becomes efficient and accurate.
- No matter how complex sales incentives, commissions, bonuses, and spiffs become, our query-based commissions and bonus engine can handle it. You create the targets and budgets using fixed or scaled rates, the system generates accurate employee paycards to your external payroll provider with ease.
- Automated band reconciliation allows complete drill-down, as far as an individual invoice. Cross references, verifications, postings of daily POS sales are no problem and reconciliation of bank accounts can be instantly obtained by retailers with one click.
The Integrated Accounting Software developed by ChainDrive can be customized to your specifications because we designed it and know what it takes to make it work for individual retail situations. Ask us how it can work for you!