Integrated Accounting Functions With Payroll
If you use a third-party payroll services provider, you can integrate your accounting department’s functions with your payroll provider so that sales commissions, expenses, and taxes can all be accessed by your third-party provider through your accounting solution. ChainDrive makes that simple.
- Multi-company payroll processing – If your retail operations encompass more than one retail chain, you can integrate the payroll services for all of your retail chains through one central accounting database.
- Rules-based commissions – Set your own rules for commissions and other incentives. If you pay your employees bonuses for sales or production levels, you can incorporate those rules into your integrated accounting solution. You can use a tiered bonus structure or a volume-based incentive plan. You can also incorporate your hourly or salaried employee payments into the accounting solution seamlessly.
- Integrate payroll services – Your payroll services provider can have access to all of your payment and production records through their own interface in order to process paychecks, bonuses, and other incentives. That includes employee perks such as paid leave, personal days, and the cost of swag.
Other Accounting Functions Are Integrated Too
In additional to payroll services integration with rules, incentives, and bonuses incorporated, you can integrate your entire accounting department with your point-of-sale terminals and shipping and receiving. That means your entire accounting system can be retail-centric. Integrate invoice matching and purchase order agreements. Other accounting functions you can integrate with your operations solution include:
- Automatic bank reconciliation – Why pay someone to reconcile your bank accounts every month when you can do it automatically with a powerful integrated accounting solution?
- Automatic cash audits – You can also automate your cash audits with complete drill-down capability.
- Centralized lease management – Whether you have five stores or 500, you can manage all of your leases from one centralized location. You can also incorporate lease management for all of your subsidiary chains. This includes rent invoices.
ChainDrive’s Integrated Accounting solution is more than a number cruncher. It connects your accounting department to the rest of your operations so that it functions more efficiently.