5 Ways to Empower Employees with Messaging
Internal messaging does more than allow your employees to send cute cat memes and inter-office jokes. It actually makes for a great efficiency tool. And your employees can gain more control of their time and resources by employing this one technological advancement. Here are five ways to empower your employees with instant messaging:
- Increases collaboration – The entire retail environment is improved when your employees can collaborate effectively. Store managers and product buyers can plan better to get the right products in the right customers’s hands at the right time. Internal communications between your employees allows them to make the necessary coordinations without going through management.
- Set up read receipts – Read receipts allow your employees to know when their messages have been received and read. Rather than sending multiple messages asking if the communication has be received, employees can know at a glance that their messages were read and the recipient will respond when they can.
- Multi-channel messaging – Instead of employees sending multiple messaging to several different people, empower them to send the same message across multiple channels. If a store manager, for instance, is looking for a specific product she doesn’t carry in the store, she should be able to send a message to every other store manager, regional manager, and warehouse managers to see if she can fulfill a customer request quickly.
- Mobile-friendly roaming – In today’s fast-paced retail environment, you’ll have regional and divisional managers who travel frequently. You can empower those individuals by allowing their messaging capabilities to be sent and received through any device and give them roaming capabilities.
- Make communications transparent – Your entire retail operation will be more transparent with internal messaging. Even private messages between employees will be reviewable by network administrators. Communications will be transparent, and so will your operations.
Internal internal messaging allows your employees to be empowered to do their jobs while communicating effectively.