Real-Time Communication Across the Chain
In retail, the best communication tool available is the tool that allows the home office to communicate with store personnel and all levels in between in real time. ChainDrive’s Integrated Internal Messaging solution is such a tool.
What makes the IIM solution such a great tool for retailers? Consider these application features:
- Seamlessly integrated into point of sale – Most retail communication solutions are not integrated into the point of sale environment. ChainDrive’s Integrated Internal Messaging solution is. This allows retail store employees the ability to communicate with home office personnel and other store representative without logging into external applications.
- Supports all channels – Not only can store personnel communicate with home office personnel, but they can communicate across all channels. That includes web store staff, mobile sales staff, and even outlet and wholesale departments if you have them.
- Automatic messaging – When price changes occur and promotions are solidified, all pertinent information is sent automatically to the right personnel. That also includes invoices, purchase orders, and other must-know information.
- It’s real-time – This allows store personnel to deliver the best customer service with the latest, most important information at their fingertips.
5 Benefits to Integrated Internal Messaging
The benefits to your retail chain when you integrate internal messaging into your POS environment include:
- Increased productivity – Store staff will spend less time looking for emails and more time with customers.
- Better customer service – IIM is centered around the needs of the customer. When your staff is able to focus on the right details at the right time, the customer will benefit.
- A more powerful workforce – Your entire organization will feel empowered. From warehouse personnel to the top of the chain, everyone will feel empowered to service the customer better and your entire retail operation will run more smoothly.
- Greater transparency – Everyone will be able to answer customer questions better. Retail store staff and headquarters personnel will be able to communicate better and have access to the same information.
- Fosters a collaborative environment – Your entire retail operation will work better together with strengthened communication.
There is no reason not to integrate your internal communications with your POS environment. Make your retail chain more efficient today.