6 Merchandising Tools That Need To Fit Perfectly
Tools have a purpose. When faced with a job like changing a flat tire, fixing a broken chair, or baking a cake, the tools you select to do that job will make a huge difference in how the job is done. The tools used to do retail merchandising tasks are no different.
Every tool needs to fit the job it is designed to do. It also needs to fit the person who is using the tool to do that job. Without that fit, it is much more difficult to accomplish the goal the tool is being used for, whether that goal is a tire changed, a chair fixed, a cake baked, or an analysis of a product lifecycle. Each job requires tools designed for a purpose and a user who is familiar with using the tool to do the particular job in mind.
Specific Software Tools Fit For Merchandising
Which tools are you using right now? Do they do the job? Does your team know how to use them? Is there support available to optimize the use of your merchandising software tools? Here are the merchandising tools that retailers have requested:
- Size & SKU Analysis with intelligent conditional queries that avoid skewed results.
- Advanced Allocation using formula-based methodologies and parameters.
- Analysis & Reporting delivering crucial and relevant data on demand and with real-time status..
- Cost Calculators that allow unlimited presets for accurate estimates.
- Vendor Management enabling the creation of specific individual vendor types.
- Automated Replenishment with settings that can be edited at any time as things change.
Each of these merchandising tools is adaptable to the unique needs of the business and supported by a professional team that can help the user become competent in its use. That lets someone unfamiliar with new technology move confidently. The flexibility of ChainDrive’s platform gives every user the perfect fit they need to do their job well.
ChainDrive develops software tools in response to the specific needs of retailers. Along with multiple retail channels, many retailers have expanded into warehousing and wholesaling. Since merchandising is affected by the scope of the business, an integrated approach is essential for effective decision making. Make sure your merchandising software fits both task and user by comparing it to the customizable fit that ChainDrive Merchandising provides.