Automate Your Replenishment
Merchandising issues pose some of the biggest challenges for many retail businesses, but those challenges can be overcome and even solved with the right retail management solution. Replenishment is one of those issues that can be a huge challenge. ChainDrive has provided the solution.
ChainDrive offers multiple ways to achieve automated replenishment. You can choose the method that works best for your business.
- One-to-One: The sale of one unit of product measurement in your supply inventory is met with an automatic purchase on the other end.
- Minimum Unit: You can set your replenishment policy to register a purchase order when your inventory of a specific product class reaches a minimum count within your on-hand system.
- Maximum Unit: If your inventory status falls below the maximum allowed on hand, then ChainDrive will initiate a purchase for the product to order enough for your inventory to fulfillment that maximum level again.
- Min/Max: You establish your minimum quantity and maximum quantity for each product in your inventory and when the quantity on hand reaches the level of max minus min your management system will automatically replenish your product levels.
- Your own adjustable sales figures: You can establish your own sales criteria and define the terms within ChainDrive that trigger a replenishment transaction for your retail chain.
ChainDrive will help you automate your replenishment processes so that product merchandising becomes less of a chore and contributes more to your profit margins.