Components of Retail Merchandising software
Maintaining control and a quality level of understanding concerning your merchandise is an important part of being a successful retail manager. Knowing how to stock your products, price them, and plan for the future will increase your turnover rate, gross margin, and overall profit. ChainDrive’s retail management software package boasts a powerful Retail Merchandising module with features that will help you plan, simulate, analyze, and take action on everything related to your merchandise.
Some of its key features include:
- An intelligent size analysis tool that helps you figure out which sizes of your products sell the best and assists you in the planing of size ratios for stocking. This means you’ll be selling the most product per day that you possibly can. Size performance analysis can go a long way in making more sales!
- User-definable and formula-based landed cost functionality for the most accurate pricing
- Extensive analysis and reporting on the performance of your products, including a lifecycle management feature that helps you monitor the history and future of your merchandise
- The ability to maintain multiple different vendors per product
- An Advanced Allocation feature which gives you full control over the allocation process, a crucial part of maximizing your success. The software uses formula-based methodologies to help you decide on the best allocation setups for your business.
- Powerful price management tools that help you set standards for merchandising and retail
- Full integration with Point of Sale for accurate performance analysis
- The ability to buy in bulk, in pre-packs, or in kits