Retail Merchandising Software
An acute awareness of your merchandising assortment and how it can best be marketed to the public is intrinsic to success in the retail industry. Your products are your most valuable assets and must be considered with extra care. Retail managers are responsible for planning, organizing, and preparing merchandise across the board. This is a difficult task that would certainly benefit from useful tools to assist in the process. ChainDrive’s retail management solution is a software package that includes various tools to help you manage everything retail business-related. The Retail Merchandising component is designed to give you a leg up by simulating purchases, helping you allocate merchandise, and coming up with intuitive replenishment methodologies.
One of Retail Merchandising’s most useful components is its “Intelligent” Size Analysis, which helps you come up with appropriate ratios for products you may sell that come in various sizes. It’s designed to optimize turnover rate by stocking your shelves with a ratio of products that will sell the fastest. It does this by snapshotting the performance of various sizes throughout the life span of a given product and then producing a clear and accurate analysis of the data for you to work with.
Other components of Retail Merchandising include:
- Innovative price management tools for merchandising and retail purposes
- Sophisticated methodologies for the best allocation and replenishment systems
- A cost calculator that uses intuitive calculations to create landed cost formulas to be applied to all orders
- Ability to maintain multiple vendors per product
- Extensive reporting and analysis on product performance, including lifecycle management