What Can Mobile Assistants Do?
There are good reasons why high-end retailers equip their staff with a Mobile Assistant. These hand-held devices change the game when loaded with the right software.
Customers take remembered levels of service into consideration when future purchases are made. If staff cannot answer questions about a product or are unable to perform simple tasks like an update of account information it makes an impression. Unfortunately, that impression is not good.
If, on the other hand, the staff is efficient and competent in meeting needs, that remembered experience is very good.
People don’t usually come into a store with the idea that it will be fun to stand in line. How many of the tasks at the customer service desk could be done by any staff member trained and equipped with a Mobile Assistant?
- smart search and filter capability for rapid access to information
- product look-up with complete description, image and price
- real-time availability status and location
- reserve and/or transfer product to customer’s preferred location
- email confirmation for customer records
- ability to look create, update, and edit customer information
- ability to look up customer’s past purchase & returns history
Efficient routine services by multiple staff members equipped with a Mobile Assistant leaves the desk free to handle more complicated tasks and customers free to shop.
The snazziest smartphone in the hand of a salesperson is not going to do the job if it doesn’t have the software that can handle the load. Mobile Assistant Software for retail use is a specific application that requires competent design and support. That’s why ChainDrive offers professional services that include development, implementation, and deployment of software that can be crafted for a perfect fit.
This level of professional, personalized service enables the retailer to meet high standards. All staff can competently and efficiently provide service when equipped with a Mobile Assistant and ChainDrive.