5 Ways to Make Mobile Marketing Pay for Itself
People today spend more time on their mobile phones than they do their computers or watching TV. That’s a great opportunity for retailers to build customer relationships. As you know, managing your customer relationships is essential to running a profitable retail business; that’s true no matter what kind of retailer you are.
So how do you put these two principles–effective mobile marketing and building customer relationships–together for a sound retail strategy? There are five ways to take care of both of these retailer principles.
- Drive Traffic – What good is a mobile marketing strategy if it doesn’t drive traffic to your website? Manage your mobile marketing campaigns effectively and efficiently. Promote sales and discounts, create virtual coupons, announce in-store specials, launch new products, and more.
- Polls – Asking your customers to take a survey or a poll is a non-threatening way of getting them back into your store. People love to give their opinions. Send a quick, short survey or poll out to your mobile subscribers and ask questions that are designed to help you improve your customer service. The survey serves two purposes: 1) Reminds customers that you are there, and 2) Gets valuable feedback that you can use to improve your retail business.
- Run Contests – People love contests. Even more, they love to win them. You can easily manage contests through mobile text messaging that allow your customers to engage with your retail store in unique and exciting ways. Reward the contest winners with prizes and discounts on your merchandise.
- Build Your Opt-in List – Get your customers to opt in to your database, then engage those customers on a regular basis. What a great way to increase your conversion rate.
- Build Better Customer Relationships – The ChainDrive Mobile Marketing module can be fully integrated into the ChainDrive Customer Relationship Management module so that you can capture, track, and manage all customer data through all of your mobile marketing efforts–from text message to POS.
Take advantage of today’s trend to spend more time on mobile devices. Connect with your customers through their mobile phones with the Mobile Marketing Retail Management module.