More Retail Solutions from ChainDrive
Yesterday we took a look at some of the critical components that make up ChainDrive’s comprehensive retail management software package. Our solution is designed to be adaptable to businesses of any kind through the use of a number of integrated tools that work with one another to oversee everything pertaining to your business. Let’s take a closer look at some of the other components that make up ChainDrive’s solution and how they can be leveraged to improve efficiency, performance, and overall success.
- Planning (Open to Buy): Our Planning software offers the ability for the user to dynamically control all data and choose from a variety of segmented views in order to take a clear and thorough look at your business forecast while using this to make the proper decisions. The software helps you plan things like price, allocation, purchases, and so on; and it can even be used to plan by the season, which may be important in areas of business such as apparel retail or sporting goods stores.
- Store Budgeting: This software helps you by letting you set key performance indicators and targets for these indicators so that you can identify what matters most in your performance and track your progress towards a goal. Budget around the idea of what works best for progressing towards this goal and see how the right changes can affect your productivity and success.
- Retail Analytics: ChainDrive’s leading-edge analytics software gives you a full understanding of your business and its inner workings. Graph and represent data in a wide range of styles. Also, perform comparisons and historical analyses to determine how your business is doing in different times of year, in the past versus the present, and other under certain conditions. This helps you stay informed and leads to stronger overall decision making.
- Integrated Accounting: Manage accounts for all of your stores, including leases and other concerns, with ease. The software uses automatic alerts and updates that can streamline important but tedious processes and free you up to do other work.
- Mobile Marketing: Get with the times and connect with customers on-the-go. Mobile Marketing helps you reach out with special offers, announcements, digital coupons, and other incentives for customers to shop at your stores through mobile avenues.
- Wholesale Management: If your business participates in wholesale, ChainDrive software includes all of the tools needed to support this practice, including a real-time Open to Sell module.
ChainDrive can improve your business across the board – ask for a demo today!