How Web Order Fulfillment Software Works For You
There is a challenge facing retailers today. That challenge is keeping track of cross-channel customer activity and keeping up with it. That’s why retailers who are competitive utilize Web Order Fulfillment Software. ChainDrive includes this component in our Integrated Retail Management Solution in answer to real-life pain points that retailers experience.
Order Fulfillment Pain Points
A pain point is a place that doesn’t work with the rest of the process. Look for the places in the order fulfillment process where things slow down or stop completely. These places cause a loss of sales revenue and negatively affect the business.
- Can your customers keep track of their order status in real time?
- Can you see what you have in stock and where it is right now?
- Can you monitor vendors ROI to see what is happening?
- Can you reward loyal customers through their preferred channel?
- Can you set and track multi-tiered promotions?
- Can you catch potential problems before fulfillment?
Each of these examples can slow down or stop the order fulfillment process. Multiply by the number of customers and the negative effects multiply exponentially.
ChainDrive’s Web Order Fulfillment Solution
Every aspect of ChainDrive’s Integrated Retail Management software has been carefully designed in collaboration with experienced retailers so that the solutions to pain points are easily implemented. In the Web Order Fulfillment component there are features like these:
- Rules setting that allows the retailer to save time, keep shipping costs low, update customer order status in real time, and more.
- Inventory management that offers detailed real-time reporting, location, full physical inventory functionality, and more.
- Product & vendor management provides accurate reporting, filtering, analysis of inventory & suppliers, and more.
- Cross-channel CRM enables multi-channel customer tracking, connecting, marketing, and more.
- Price & promotional management streamlines price changes, promotional rules, ITTT logic, and more.
- Exception management empowers retailers to create alerts for incomplete information, fraud potential, special instructions, and more.
The flexibility of ChainDrive’s Web Order Fulfillment component gives you the software and the support to meet the challenge of keeping up with what is happening all across the many channels your business operates within. Web orders can be filled from any location, eliminating the need for excess duplicate stock. Locate, consolidate, direct ship, or hold for pickup efficiently and keep your customers loyal by utilizing ChainDrive and make your order fulfillment software work for you.