Order Fulfillment Software
A successful retail business will go the extra mile to ensure that its customers are satisfied and that every transaction related to the business goes smoothly. In order to accomplish goals like these, you’ll need an intuitive software system capable of aiding you in the tracking and completion of orders. ChainDrive’s retail management software package includes a powerful Order Fulfillment tool that helps you oversee the final steps in the ordering process with efficiency and ease.
Here we’ll highlight some of its main features, which include:
- The ability for web orders to be filled from any location. This includes stores, warehouses, vendor locations, or any combination thereof.
- The use of user-definable rules that allow the system to locate, pick up, consolidate, ship directly, or hold for shipping at any store location. This type of flexibility is indicative of the thoroughness that ChainDrive software allows its users.
- The potential for orders to be filled automatically by responding to rules and settings created by the software user. This means you can streamline the entire ordering process for your business and cut down on time spent finalizing things. The automatic orders take into account proximity and availability rules, which means it will minimize shipping costs and avoid placing an order that could put any location in a bad spot with a certain product’s stock.
- Tracking status for all fulfillment requests, including current status and location, even when the shipment is in transit.
- Cross-channel linking that connects data and orders from all retail channels, whether they be in-store, online, or mobile. This improves margins and offers bigger flexibility overall.
Order Fulfillment software is a great tool for improving efficiency and helping you keep an eye on all orders being processed. Try it out today!