Base Your Planning On Reality With OTB
The process of planning your merchandise sales and purchases so that you have the ability to restock when you need to — Open-to-Buy — can be daunting. It’s necessary, though, if you want your business to thrive. ChainDrive has carefully crafted our OTB software so that you can easily compile the data, look at it from all sorts of angles, filter things the way you choose, and come up with a budget that is based on the reality of your retail business.
Our Open-to-Buy has the features you need:
- dynamic controls that put you in charge of the data
- segmented views allowing that data to be displayed in versatile ways for various viewers
- locking functions to keep single data cells or whole sub-level plans frozen so you know what you’re dealing with
- plan for your seasons accurately with all seasonal plans consolidated to your objectives
- coordinate with your central database so you leverage actualized historical statistics for your benchmarks
- visualize data with instant graphing so you can compare what you need to for your goals
There’s no point in creating a plan if you can’t use the real limitations and assets of your business. ChainDrive’s Open-to-Buy solution integrates completely with all your own business data to give you dynamic flexibility and all the utility you’d expect from high-end retail management software. Take the facts, however ugly they might be, and see how it can be possible to use those facts as a springboard to plan and prepare for the future success that is possible as a result of realistic planning with OTB.