Six Aspects of Successful OTB Retail Planning
OTB provides that extra power to keep the inventory that is popular on the shelf. It does this by giving a retailer flexible spending in the budget for instant response to current conditions. In order to ensure adequate stock levels and make profitable buying decisions, the retail manager needs to utilize software that has at least six capabilities:
- Dynamic Controls facilitating the process by the incorporation of flexible, adaptable views with functionality that is effective.
- Segmented Views allowing a variety of users across the spectrum of business & analytical viewpoints to select and view specific data.
- The ability to Plan, Validate & Lock single data cells, sub-level plans, etc. so that planning mode is not hampered by brainstorming adjustments.
- Multi-Seasonal capabilities to intuitively incorporate seasonal plans into a corporate view matching overall desired objectives.
- Comparative Analysis utilizing actual historical data at all levels as benchmarks against future plans.
- Graphing Data enabling visual comparisons of selected data, whatever it is, at the moment it is needed.
Without The Right Software, Planning Is Inadequate
Successful planning in any venture requires complete integration of all the data, and retail management is no different. ChainDrive Planning (OTB) is fully integrated into the centralized database so plans are flexible, dynamic, and specific to your business.
Along with the professional support teams and customizing potential ChainDrive offers, OTB is an essential component of an integrated retail management solution suite that delivers the capabilities required in high-end retail management software.