5 Uncanny Features of Mobile Point of Sale
Mobile point of sale is opening up new doors for retailers all across the country. It’s a fascinating new technology that leverages the time of every employee on your staff while empowering your customers to make intelligent buying decisions. Here are 5 incredible features that mobile point of sale has to offer your retail chain.
- Ring up customers anywhere in the store – Keep your customers from standing in the checkout line. They’re too busy, and so are you. In fact, while your employees are able to carry a tablet around with them in your store the entire time they are on duty, being able to check your customers out from anywhere in the store means that you can leverage this amazing technology and save everyone a headache. Your customer gets out the store quicker, your employee can check the customer out from any location in the store, and your retail chain will be more profitable as a result.
- Real-time visibility on all inventory items – If one employee enters a product SKU into your inventory as the same time another employee opens a search on that item, the product will be seen right away. There’s no lag time as the product enters your inventory immediately so that all personnel with product search capability can see where the product is.
- Fix customer data errors instantly – If your customer asks for a product, you can look it up instantly. Just pull up your customer information and you can see a detailed shopping and purchasing history. If any customer information is incorrect, you can fix it on the spot.
- Find what you’re looking for more quickly – Whether you’re performing a product search, customer information search, or a staff profile search, you’ll be able to find what you’re looking for with mobile POS smart search and filters.
- Facilitate seamless store transfers – With real-time product lookup, you can find merchandise at other stores in your chain quickly. On top of that, if your store doesn’t have the product, your staff can quickly request it from a store that does. This real-time store transfer request can take place from anywhere in your store.
Mobile POS makes customer interaction and all transactions fun, simple, and rewarding for all parties. You’ll be much more competitive with this ability.