More Than A Mobile Cash Register
ChainDrive’s Mobile Point of Sale Software component provides much more than a mobile cash register. While it does provide the ability to complete a transaction, the sales associate equipped with ChainDrive Mobile POS on a hand-held device can also accomplish these tasks:
- find an item the customer is looking for by searching for style, product code, or description
- see if that item is in stock anywhere within the entire business inventory, regardless of location
- provide the customer with additional details on the item if needed
- reserve the item at the customer’s desired location
- arrange a store transfer with email confirmation
- create and/or update customer information for loyalty benefits
- look up past purchase and returns history to facilitate cross- and upselling
All this and more is accomplished in real time because ChainDrive’s Integrated Retail Management software solution captures information immediately and stores it in a centralized database for instant use. Authorized access to this treasure trove of data enables a multitude of tasks. This streamlines all management processes and optimizes every aspect of the enterprise, including customer interactions and employee productivity.
Optimize Customer Interactions
ChainDrive Mobile POS provides a way for customers to either ask a sales associate about items in stock or look up product information themselves at any ChainDrive Kiosk located throughout the store. Once they find what they are looking for, an employee equipped with ChainDrive Mobile POS can complete their order and provide customized service. This moves a shopper from being a customer to becoming a client; someone with a connection and a relationship with your brand. We call this process “clienteling” and it’s a good thing for everybody.
Optimize Employee Productivity
Not only does ChainDrive Mobile Point of Sale software increase the potential service an employee can offer, it rewards productivity by assuring interactions are noted and rewarded. When sales associates are confident about the tools they employ, they use those tools to do a good job. When sales associates are rewarded for doing a good job, they are encouraged to continue working to meet high standards. Again, it’s a good thing for everybody.
ChainDrive Mobile POS is more than a mobile cash register — it’s a way to encourage customer loyalty by equipping sales associates to optimize their potential interaction with every person who comes into the store.